Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jackson's 5th Birthday Party

 We had an all boy Transformer's Party for Jackson in January.  He was a little disappointed he couldn't invite all his girlfriends, but he keeps talking about how his 10th birthday party is going to have girls.  We'll see if he still feels that way when he's 10!   Above is the kids listening to Kirk's instructions for an all spark scavenger hunt.
 They listened so intently and loved searching for all their cues.
 One of the highlights of the party was lighting the all spark on fire and using it as our "fuel" to cook our dinner.   Of course, being boys, they LOVED the fire.  It probably helped that we had hot dogs and HUGE mallows to roast!
 I love Jackson's face in this photo!
I think Kirk's more excited than Jackson to play with that new truck!  Though Kendall was pretty excited to put it together too:)
Here is my sweet sweet 5 year old.  I just LOVE this photo:)  He of course helped make his own cupcakes.  He really loves to be involved in whatever I'm doing.  I'm thinking he's going to be a well-rounded child because he loves the boy stuff but is quite content to help me cook and clean as well...most the time:)

No comments: