Thursday, July 8, 2010

God's Hand

Today, I was coming out of Wal-Mart carrying my screaming wiggly two year old, pushing the stroller with the baby, and trying to carry my purchases. A nice older man asked me if I needed help and I said an exasperated YES! He then proceeded to walk my stroller and carried my purchases to my car while I carried the crazy two year old. I really am grateful for people who are so kind and helpful.

A similar thing happened recently at Costco. I had a rather large purchase that I needed help putting in my cart. A man was walking by and asked if I needed a hand. I said sure and he put it in my cart. Crazily enough, I passed the same man outside my car and he helped me again to put it in my car in the rain. Coincidence? I think not! I know God is aware of me and my needs and I'm grateful others choose to listen to promptings to help.

No comments: