Oh, the things I have to look forward to! I should count my blessings now since Nolan is still a cage, I mean...crib :)
You should totally start teaching clogging! It's a lot of work but so much fun! I love doing something that I love and having it help out my family financially at the same time. It's also a good outlet for me to have a constant project to work on.
Also wanted to let you know that I think of you often. Thanks for teaching me clogging! I have fond memories of trying to learn a joey out on the front porch of College Ave! You were so encouraging and patient with me as a beginner! Thanks again!
3 comments:
Ha ha. I don't know what you are talking about Jessica; he looks like a little angel while he is sleeping.
Cute! :)
Oh, the things I have to look forward to! I should count my blessings now since Nolan is still a cage, I mean...crib :)
You should totally start teaching clogging! It's a lot of work but so much fun! I love doing something that I love and having it help out my family financially at the same time. It's also a good outlet for me to have a constant project to work on.
Also wanted to let you know that I think of you often. Thanks for teaching me clogging! I have fond memories of trying to learn a joey out on the front porch of College Ave! You were so encouraging and patient with me as a beginner! Thanks again!
Post a Comment