~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Just Because
Sorry for so many posts lately. This blog serves, in part, as my journal. We played Greed on Sunday with Jackson for the first time. He really loved throwing, quite literally, the dice around! Aren't they so cute? Notice Jackson has no pants? He's been taking his diaper off lately during nap and bed time and has already had two accidents on the floor...including one #2. I guess it's time to potty train...any tips?
I love how much you are posting lately! I use my blog as a journal too so I'm all for it! Plus, you do have the cutest little kiddos. Olivia is so tiny and adorable in that bumbo...I can't wait to meet her!
Potty training is just not fun. I just went all or nothing with Brayden. I set aside a week when we had nothing going on and then got rid of the diapers. I didn't even do pull ups at night. Lots of accidents at first but it got better each day. Good luck with it. It is really nice to only have to change one in diapers! :)
2 comments:
I love how much you are posting lately! I use my blog as a journal too so I'm all for it! Plus, you do have the cutest little kiddos. Olivia is so tiny and adorable in that bumbo...I can't wait to meet her!
Potty training is just not fun. I just went all or nothing with Brayden. I set aside a week when we had nothing going on and then got rid of the diapers. I didn't even do pull ups at night. Lots of accidents at first but it got better each day. Good luck with it. It is really nice to only have to change one in diapers! :)
They are so cute...Miss you guys
Post a Comment