~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Homecoming
Livy was supposed to come home Friday but wasn't able to come home until yesterday afternoon. Jackson keeps saying, "I wanna hold it!" As I had suspected, he loves giving her the pacifier, and poking at her face and extremities. We are so excited to have our baby girl home!!!
Yay!!!!! I'm so glad she's home with you. I got your text the other day. You are crazy and sweet to be thinking about anyone but your family right now. I don't think I NEED anything baby-wise; you've got good taste so I leave any baby gifts in your hands. :) Love you Jess!
She is too cute! Love the green dress....let me know if you need us to do anything for you guys. Congrats on having her home. :) (I found your blog through another in the ward - hope you don't mind.)
Yay I'm so glad she is finally home! Jackson will be such a great big brother! :) And she looks so cute in that green outfit! I love it! Take care and let us know if you need anything!!!
Jessica! She is so cute! I am so glad that she is HOME! Going back and forth from the hospital and hoping they get to come home the next visit is just soo hard. Congrats!
12 comments:
Yay!!!!! I'm so glad she's home with you. I got your text the other day. You are crazy and sweet to be thinking about anyone but your family right now. I don't think I NEED anything baby-wise; you've got good taste so I leave any baby gifts in your hands. :) Love you Jess!
She is too cute! Love the green dress....let me know if you need us to do anything for you guys. Congrats on having her home. :) (I found your blog through another in the ward - hope you don't mind.)
Hooray! She is absolutely darling and I am so glad she is home now! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything!
Hooray!! Fantastic news!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yay I'm so glad she is finally home! Jackson will be such a great big brother! :) And she looks so cute in that green outfit! I love it! Take care and let us know if you need anything!!!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! She is just darling.
We are so happy for you guys! Please let me know if we can do anything for you! ENJOY!
hooray! how much dooes she weigh? she looks bigger! hooray!
AHHH! I love the green bow on that outfit! Good work team! We're glad she's finally home!
Never let her go! Those pics are adorable. I'm so happy that you're all together!
Jessica! She is so cute! I am so glad that she is HOME! Going back and forth from the hospital and hoping they get to come home the next visit is just soo hard. Congrats!
Yay! I'm happy she's back with you!
Post a Comment