
Livy finally moved back to CCN this morning! However, her hematocrit level keeps dropping lower and lower and they might have to transfer her back to ACN and transfuse if her levels don't come up soon. Arrrrgghhh. I pray her body will kick in and start producing it's own blood cells so we can get her home soon. I am getting tired of this roller-coaster. On a positive note, she is still gaining and weighs 5 pounds, 7 ounces! Yeah!
2 comments:
She is getting to be a regular little fatty! Haha! I am so excited that she is gaining weight. I can't imagine what the last 6 weeks must have been like. Hopefully everything will start working right soon. How old is she now? She is very cute! Oh this is Heather by the way I just forgot to log in under my name.
Hello Jessica,
It's me Dawana..your Baby girl is beautiful..and thank God you had a safe delivery and that she is finally home.I miss you lots in the aqua class, but you have to do what needs to be done to take care of yourself and Olivia (beautiful name by the way). I know I'm late in sending you this but I just got your link from Jeanette and I will be following if that's alright with you, at least this will be one way to keep in touch until, hopefully, you'll be back in the aqua class...
Love and God Bless you and yours always and forever~
Dawana
Post a Comment