Sunday, May 9, 2010

Headway

Well, things are definitely looking up! Olivia has had two consecutively non-bloody stools since we started her on a specialized formula. I am on this crazy no milk diet which is proving to be quite interesting. Livy is now 5 pounds, 4 ounces. She is no longer on a feeding tube, and is taking all her bottles, and has been more alert and awake, which is a good sign. Her blood levels are continuing to rise and I think we will have her home some time this week! I cannot wait. I've been taking lots of pictures but we got a new computer and it doesn't have a place for me to insert my card from my camera, so we'll work on that! Stay posted for more news!

2 comments:

LauraBro said...

you can do it girl! so worth her health! I was off milk for 15 months for Savannah while nursing her (it was HARD at times, but when I messed up and saw her in pain I knew it was worth my hardship)---if you need help with suggestions or recipes--I've got a LOT! (both my kids can't have Dairy- oh joy :) hope she keeps growing and you can take her home SOON!!!

The Larsens said...

HOORAY! That is the best news! I'm so excited to hear this!