Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures!!!

Thanks Amy, for helping me figure out how to do my pictures from my camera. You are such a good friend! What would I do without you?

Anyhow, here are LOTS of photos!
Kirk's wonderful sister brought her whole family here from Colorado to help care for Jackson while I was on bedrest and in the hospital after delivery. His parents also came and were a HUGE help. It was fun to celebrate Easter with them!


Livy with all her equipment. I was told she was the sickest baby on the unit the day she was born:(

Hanging with Dad!

My lovely mother took a week off to stay with me. Thanks for my beautiful garden and support Mom!

My sister came to stay for a week as well. Thanks Esther for your sacrifice and help with the curtains and other projects.

Jean, what would I do without you? Thanks for everything!

More of the cutie pie!


2 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Oh I hope she's home soon! She's crazy cute! What a gorgeous baby girl you have!!!!

Kirsten and Eric said...

She looks great Jess!!