Monday, April 12, 2010

Ten tiny fingers...ten tiny toes!

Livy is doing fairly well. She still needs to grow a bunch because she weighs 3 1/2 pounds and hasn't really gained much--only lost. She is still also learning how to eat, which is such a slow process. Every day we are getting closer to having her home but I am going crazy with this waiting game! Maybe it would be easier if I at least knew how long I'd have to wait. Probably not. Alas, I cannot change anything so I am at least grateful she is still in good hands.
Here are some new pictures for your enjoyment:)

Tiny fingers

Tiny toes

Kangaroo Care with Daddy

Kangaroo Care with Mommy

Sweet Dreams

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful Jess. Let me know if you need anything!

Kirsten and Eric said...

Wow Jess, you look so good! We're keeping you all in our prayers.

Chris and Chelsey said...

She is so cute...You family is in our prayers.

Jena said...

I don't know why I haven't looked at your blog in so long... but my goodness. What a tiny thing. She is BEAUTIFUL. She'll be in my prayers daily! Love you and miss you!

The Lowe Family said...

Jess, she is just pure sweetness! You are a super mom. We're thinking of you!