Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fatty:)

Who do I look like?

It's funny when you think your child is a "big girl" at 4 pounds, 5 ounces! She is even getting a roll under her chin! Wish my rolls were as cute! Here she is wide awake with a cute bow that stayed maybe 2 minutes.

I got to give her a bath yesterday. The tub gives you an idea of how small she is. She is gaining weight steadily now, just needs to be able to take a bottle for all her feeds. We can't wait to get this girl home and hug and kiss on her cute sweet little face. The nurses all say she is sweet and mellow. We could use some of that in this house!

6 comments:

critts said...

Congratulations Olivia on gaining weight! She's so beautiful.

haackeh said...

I think she looks like you Jess! She is so cute and we are so glad that she is doing better!

Bobvila said...

She's all you! : )

Allison Hill said...

She is adorable! So glad she is gaining weight!! :)

Kirsten and Eric said...

So, so cute! I'm so glad she's doing better!

The Larsens said...

I'm so glad to see that things are progressing well. She is beautiful.