Monday, March 15, 2010

Miracle of Miracles

I was reminded of the song from Fiddler today, "Miracle of Miracles" after today's appointment. Livy still has some fluid around her little heart, but it hasn't gotten worse, and her anemia levels went from 66 on Friday to 57 today! Miracles do happen even today! Thanks so much for your prayers and fasting. However, it's not over yet, so keep the prayers etc. coming! My specialist also said that at this point, they are more likely to do a transfusion in utero than to deliver. YEAH! I was hoping to hear just that. So, THANKS again and we will continue to keep you riveted to your seats with our frequent updates...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! We'll keep the prayers coming!!

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

I'm so happy that you are seeing miracles. They really do happen. I am praying for you and your sweet family and especially your little girl. We love you all.

Chris and Chelsey said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers, keep us updated.
Chelsey

M-Z-T said...

Take care Jess!

haackeh said...

I don't know what to say. I am so sorry that you and your little ones have to go through this. I know you and Kirk are being blessed. We will keep praying for you both!