Saturday, March 13, 2010
Turn of Events
At our specialist check-up this week, our Dr. discovered low to moderate levels of anemia in Baby Olivia which already has (as of yesterday) and will continue to get worse at a very fast rate. I am only 29 weeks at this point and don't want to deliver until at least 32 weeks. So, we are asking for your help. I know this is late, but if you could, please fast and pray with us tomorrow, Sunday March 14th, that we can keep Livy in at least until I am 32 weeks and that the anemia will not get so bad that we have to deliver. Every day she is in utero is precious. If you cannot fast tomorrow because you didn't get this in time, you can fast on Monday. I will have another appointment then. If you cannot fast at all, we understand, and will take prayers, thoughts, whatever we can get! We have felt so much peace and comfort already from so many and appreciate it immensely. We'll keep you all posted as things unfold. Thanks for your outpouring of love and support! We're excited to meet Livy, she just needs to bake a little more:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read this just before breakfast, so you can count on me for fasting and prayers!
Well I'm out for fasting, but I'll be praying! I have a friend who just delivered their little one at 24 weeks and watching the struggle has been heartbreaking! We'll be praying hard for your little one. Best of luck!
Just read this so we will fast and pray with you tomorrow!!
Sorry to hear that Olivia may come a little sooner than you expect. We'll keep you in our prayers here. We hope you have good news at your appointment and peace with whatever decision is made.
Post a Comment