Friday, March 19, 2010
Transfusion Time
I have been to see my specialist 3 times this week now, and to see my OB once. That's four appointments in one week! Today, Livy's anemia levels actually went down to 49! However, we FINALLY got the results back from the amniocentesis last Friday and her bilirubin count is at the point where she needs a transfusion. I am slated for my first transfusion next Tuesday with a new Dr. at Children's Legacy. My specialist told me today that the plan is to transfuse at 30 weeks, again at 33-34, and then deliver at about 37 or 38, depending on how well she handles the transfusions and such. Wow, I am so excited to get that far in my pregnancy. Thanks again for your love, support, and prayers. We are getting more and more excited with all this good news. More to come soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, glad its all going well now. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Guy and I would love to help in any way we can!! And let me know if there is a day I can watch Jackson for ya. We'd love to have him over to play. Keep us posted on how everything goes and We'll be keeping you and Olivia in our prayers!!!
She is going to do great with the transfusions and so are you. Aren't you so grateful for the technology we have to help our little ones. We are still thinking of you all.
Jess that is such good news! I know it's not the best of situations, but I'm glad things are looking up! I need to call you to catch up soon by the way :) You're in my prayers!
You are one tough cookie Jess! I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment