Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ecstasy!!!

No, I'm not talking about drugs. We just got off our cruise aboard the Carnival Ecstasy. It was, well, probably one of the best vacations ever!!! I highly recommend a cruise if you are up for a REAL vacation. As much as we missed Jackson, it was, and still is hard being home. I'll just have to get used to it. Here are a few photos of our trip. All the Cozumel pictures are on my sisters camera, so I'll post those later. But for now, an appetizer...
Xcambo (proncounced Shcambo) in Progresso, Mexico
Kirk & Jer in the doghouse (Mayan prison, Xcambo)

This was our formal night on the cruise ship

me n my sis. Esther. We've been asked if we were twins three times now!

golfing on cruise ship

Beautiful sunset


Our ship, notice the water!!!

The beach in Progresso, Mexico--we didn't swim in it this day, it was too cold:(

Kirk & Jackson enjoying Our Mexican hammock, in much colder weather:(

5 comments:

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

That looked like a lot of fun. I am trying to talk heather into a cruise at some point my our life. I have never been on one, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

haackeh said...

Jessica you look great, I hope you are feeling great, and I hope your little one is growing like a weed in there. I wish my pregnancies went by as fast as other peoples. (I know it is all perspective!) I can't believe that you are already 23 weeks.

LauraBro said...

FUN!!!! were you sick at all? you are a glowing beautiful prego. (you are prego right? )

The Christensen Family said...

That looks like a CRAZy amount of fun! I want ot go!

Kirsten and Eric said...

Awesome! I'll want to hear all about the cruise when I get back! Sounds like it was great!