
With all of the natural disasters and calamities going on, I am reminded that I need not procrastinate my day of repentance any longer. Now that I am finally in a home and have the space, I am out of excuses for putting off my food storage. If you feel so inclined, please join me in my goal to get a year's worth of food storage by Dec. 31st, 2010! It's not too late to start. Here is the web-site I have subscribed to http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net. They send me e-mails every other week with baby-step check-lists so it's not so overwhelming, or too expensive all at once. If you guys are interested, we can even start our own forum/blog dedicated to sharing food storage tips and tricks of the trade, or we can just do it by mass e-mail. Who's in? This will help us to be accountable and hopefully give us the motivation we need to get it done! Remember, if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear!
2 comments:
We'll help... I am glad to see you are starting this...
I was really thinking DEEP about this last night and I need to get more ready. I found this great blog:
preparednesspro.com
did you know you can can normal chicken? man--anyways I want to make a goal with ya!
Post a Comment