~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Haircut?
Okay, normally I wouldn't post something like this on my blog, but I'm desperate, sorry if you don't really care.
Anyhow, I am SOOOO sick of my hair right now and want to chop it...but I need a referral to somebody REALLY good, and fairly cheap! Here is what I am thinking.
I think that hair would look super cute on you. I obviously can be of no help with a reference seeing that it would cost you more to travel here than going to a super expensive place in Dallas. Congrats on the girl! You all are in our prayers. Oh and by the way the deleted comment on your wall was from me. I was logged in under Spencer's account and didn't realize. I thought leaving this message from him would be odd.
I would second Kathleen:) She's my sister-in-law and she's right here in town. She does it out of her home. I can give you her number if you decide you're interested.
7 comments:
I LOVE that haircut! I am a super cheap when it comes to haircuts so I don't have a great place to go...
I think that hair would look super cute on you. I obviously can be of no help with a reference seeing that it would cost you more to travel here than going to a super expensive place in Dallas. Congrats on the girl! You all are in our prayers. Oh and by the way the deleted comment on your wall was from me. I was logged in under Spencer's account and didn't realize. I thought leaving this message from him would be odd.
Go to Kathleen (Chase & Anna's sister)--she's the best. http://ekrawl.blogspot.com/
I would second Kathleen:) She's my sister-in-law and she's right here in town. She does it out of her home. I can give you her number if you decide you're interested.
p.s. she used to work at the super fancy expensive salons, so she's got great style/experience.
If you want to drive back to utah i LOVE my hairdresser:). But other than her can't give you any referrals. BUT, the cut would be SO cute!
Post a Comment