Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July!!!

We had a great 4th of July. It all started with our traditional 8am ward breakfast where we sang songs and ate yummy food.
We then spent the day with our friends, the Cramer's. We went swimming, ate yummy food, watched a video about John Adams and then set off some fireworks.
Notice the patriotic shirts!

A picture of my patriotic jello salad that got kind of messy but was very yummy. Our friends, the Parker's, came on Sunday and helped us eat it.

This is what I get to clean up after almost every meal. Somehow, he manages to get a second meal on the floor. I made baby back pork ribs, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans. Mmmmmm...we LOVE food!

2 comments:

Dave and Katie Anderson said...

I love holiday weekends. It's just so fun to be a family and spend time with good friends. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the 4th. God bless America!

Chris and Chelsey said...

Jackson looks like a miniature Brian Urlacher! (ask Kirk if you don't know who that is). He is getting so big.

Chris