On our flight back, there was an extra seat so Jackson got to sit by himself. He looked so big and cute.
Jackson riding down the Alpine slide with daddy. We enjoyed riding the tram, the mechanical bull, the zip line, rock climbing, the alpine slide, swimming, hiking, and hanging out with the family.
Here we are at the top of the mountain. I only see snow once a year now and it's each year when we go to Snowbird. Brrrrr...the snow was chilly. The kids had a fun time throwing snowballs. Jackson wasn't so sure about it though.
Here are those of us who went to the top of the tram. Kirk's mother was so kind to stay with babies for much of the trip. Thanks Mom!
My sisters in law and I in our picnic shirts from our awesome Ross shopping trip! I haven't had that much fun shopping in a LONG time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment