I have been meaning to go check out this new grocery store since I heard of it's opening two months ago and didn't get around to it until this past week-end. All I can say is WOW!!!
The store was beautiful...the architecture, and especially the food displays.
The prices were not bad, especially for produce.
They had mini grocery carts for young ones who like to push their own cart.
I didn't have to load my food onto anything because they took it right out of my cart, scanned it, and bagged it. I got a discount for using cloth bags (only .5 cents per bag, but hey, that's better than nothing).
Two gentleman walked my carts out to my car, and loaded my food while I loaded Jackson.
All in all, it was a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend it! Check out their web-site at http://www.marketstreetunited.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment