I haven't posted in a while as I've been kind of busy and haven't been good about taking pictures lately but here are some things I am grateful for.
~ My job which brings me so much fulfillment and joy. I love that I can help others in such a positive way and get paid to do it!
~ Kirk's job and his job security. We have seen friends and family lose their jobs and know it can be such a scary thing.
~ My son. He is so sweet and full of spunk.
~ My family and friends. I have always been blessed to be surrounded by amazing people who inspire me and are so wonderful.
~ The gospel. It makes me so happy...especially when I live the way I know I SHOULD!
~ Internet. It connects me to the outside world. As a SAHM, this is vital!
~ Good food. 'Nuff said:)
~ Game nights
~ Girls Night Out, or In for that matter
~ Anything having to do with my hubby. He is the love of my life and a wonderful father to boot. How did I get so lucky?
No comments:
Post a Comment