~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Burnin the calories
After watching this video, you'll see why I titled this post the way I did. Disclaimer***This video might make you smile. Daddy is the best at making J Dawg laugh, and mommy as well. It's totally contagious. Love the crazy hair too:)
Hey Jess! I love videos that make you laugh. You will watch those over and over and over. I love taking a peek into your little family's life down there. I'm glad you're having so much fun, and counting your blessings too!
It got me smiling:) I can't believe how big he is! It seems like I just saw you and the little guy, but it was almost a year ago now. Wow, time flies. And now I have one of my own. He'll probably be laughing like this before I know it! Good video!
4 comments:
Hey Jess! I love videos that make you laugh. You will watch those over and over and over. I love taking a peek into your little family's life down there. I'm glad you're having so much fun, and counting your blessings too!
He is so cute!
It got me smiling:) I can't believe how big he is! It seems like I just saw you and the little guy, but it was almost a year ago now. Wow, time flies. And now I have one of my own. He'll probably be laughing like this before I know it! Good video!
Totally cute! I love it when Zoey gets into those adorable laughs! Glad everything's going so well.
Post a Comment