1. Volvos are among the safest cars around--check out consumer reports at www.consumerreports.org
2. it is very family friendly because it can fit up to 7 people--with seat belts if you include the two facing backwards in the very back; a favorite of my nephews.

3. the interior is all leather and thus great for kids because it's easy to clean

4. everything is automatic
5. it has a sunroof
6. the windows are tinted
7. it gets pretty good gas mileage, especially for a 7 seater
8. it's got some sweet power to it

9. it was a really good deal--though it's a 96, you'd never know it by the condition it's in and the miles are SO low for it's age--about 120,000.

10. It's unique, which means it's also pretty easy to find. The length of the car helps some too:) C'mon, how many people drive a white 1996 Volvo station wagon? That's what I thought!
1 comment:
All I have to say is that I am super jealous of your white volvo station wagon. I've wanted a wagon for a long time! I LOVE IT!!! :o)
Post a Comment