~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
I LOVE IT!!!! Great job! did you know Jackson has the same birthday as me? it's a good day :)
No, I didn't know that-- it really is a good day. So, how's the new house? We need to come and see it some time. Let us know.
Jess, that is really fun! I wish I had time--and talent--to do stuff like that!Great job!
Jessica,That is a really good first Fathers Gay gift. Josef.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Great job! did you know Jackson has the same birthday as me? it's a good day :)
No, I didn't know that-- it really is a good day. So, how's the new house? We need to come and see it some time. Let us know.
Jess, that is really fun! I wish I had time--and talent--to do stuff like that!
Great job!
Jessica,
That is a really good first Fathers Gay gift.
Josef.
Post a Comment