
So, I got an e-mail from an old co-worker this morning that made me realize it is high time to start using cloth bags. I can't attach the file she sent, but have attached some interesting articles (there are a TON by the way). Many countries have banned plastic bags; San Francisco is the first US city to ban them. Who knows what will be next?
http://www.algalita.org/pdf/Action-sheet.pdf
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/09/0902_030902_plasticbags.html
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/08/10/plastic_bags/
In my effort to truly go "green" I am going to start using more cloth bags. Imagine the impact we can make!
If you want the pdf file with pictures and all, e-mail me and I'll gladly send it to you. Hope you'll consider the switch as well:)
3 comments:
Fun blog, it is fun to see what you guys have been up to. Jackson has already grown a bunch. We also recently started a blog. You can check ours out at
www.chadandmonicawoods.blogspot.com
ick......I would like to green too! just not diapers though.
thanks for that. I am totally going to get some "green" shopping bags. they are so cute now too!!
Post a Comment