Things have been busy around here and I have almost forgotten about my blog so I am catching up now. Olivia had a ballet class she took in the fall. It was a lot of fun to watch her dance, and she even made a new friend!
Jackson had to do all his doctor appointments to start kindergarten and lo and behold he needed glasses! His eyesight isn't too bad, and he really only uses them for school.
But he sure looks cute in em!
I was able to go on a field trip with Jackson to a local pumpkin farm in October. It was a lot of fun. I wish he had more time at the farm though! This is a cute girl from his class.
This is Jackson's new best friend, Zach. I took them to a movie for Zach's birthday.
They were so cute!
Halloween night spoils. I was so sad that I wasn't able to go trick or treating because I had to teach a class that night, but Kirk took the kids out. It rained all day except for one hour, right when they went out so it was perfect! A little wet, but fun for the kids!
Olivia wearing one of the crafts she made with daddy on her head! Daddy is so fun!
A few weeks ago, we decided to go "camping" in our basement. We set up our 8 man tent, roasted mallows, used our lantern, told stories, and set up our sound machine to make us feel like we were outside. We slept downstairs for two days. It was my kind of camping! The tent has been up since then! The kids have been showing all their friends the tent, and playing in it. My sister and her family were in town for Thanksgiving this past week and the boys all got to sleep downstairs. Jackson especially thought it was pretty awesome!
A few weeks ago, we were just hanging out in Jackson's room and the kids were playing with our hair. We didn't do anything special but had a wonderful time. I love times like that!
How do ya like our do's?
Kirk is always trying to come up with something crazy or silly to do and so a few Saturdays ago, we planned a 3 legged soccer game at the stake center and had a few families show up. I was tied to Jackson for a time and someone was trying to get the ball from him and accidentally kicked his legs from under him instead of the ball. He landed right on his chin and got a nasty bruise! It lasted for a while, but I think it looked much worse than it really was! Thank heavens he didn't have to get stitches or break anything!











No comments:
Post a Comment