Thursday, August 1, 2013

Moving to Chicago

So, we are moving to Chicago (Naperville to be exact) and it's all very sudden.  Very mixed emotions, but a good opportunity for us!  I am feeling super blessed to have a dear friend from high school there, Kirk's cousin and family just moved there, and his aunt and uncle live there, and it seems that everyone either knows someone from there, knows someone who moved there recently, or who has lived there in the past.  They all say we're gonna love it and I'm sure we will, but I will be missing Texas and all my lovely friends:(

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved nannying in Oak Park and traveled to Naperville often for church events. What a grand adventure. And you never know, it may just be that baby #3 is waiting there for you. God's ways are mysterious and marvelous. Enjoy and good luck!