Friday, June 21, 2013

Angel #2

What can I say about this little boy other than he melted my heart the moment I met him, and we attached right away.  Being our second placement, I knew it was going to be hard again to say goodbye, but he and I attached even quicker and deeper than I did with our last placement, and I only had him for 2 weeks.  If they had asked me to keep him forever, I would have signed the papers on the spot!  My kids loved him too.  Just today, Jackson told me he missed Victoria and Giovanni and asked why they had to go home.  It made me a little sad, but also happy to know that when the time is right, we will get to keep a little one with us forever.  

We went to a Carrollton celebration.  Gio didn't want to look at the camera.  

 He was more interested in something on the fire truck.  
 This was a sweet old police car. 
 My big boy hitting some balls.  

It was hot, but we had a great time, and free food:)

No comments: