We had one week-end soccer free and I decided to take our family camping. Kirk, unfortunately, had injured his foot pretty badly playing church basketball a few days before but I was determined to make this camping trip happen and we already had our reservation and a free week-end! We had a hike-in site and I'm so grateful because it was beautiful! There was a trail to the lake right at the edge of our camp site.
Our good friends came with us and as you can see, the kids had a great time!
Our good friends
In true Jackson fashion! Such a goof:)
The kids favorite part of camping was....drumroll...eating hot dogs and mallows:) I thought maybe being in a tent or next to the lake, or hiking, but nope...it's all about the food!
This was our first camping trip as a family and so we only camped one night but next time, I want to be even more brave and go a little farther from home, and camp longer. We had such a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment