These pictures are sort of scattered, but oh well. This year is my 10 year high school reunion. One of my girlfriends from high school is pregnant and wouldn't be able to attend the reunion...I couldn't attend either. Anyhow, so she asked the girls if we wanted to get together and do a girls trip instead. 7 out of 10 girls attended in beautiful San Clemente California! What a lovely time we had and I am so blessed to have such amazing, beautiful (on the inside and out) and talented friends! 
I first visited my lovely sister in Sunny San Diego where we spent time at Balboa park, on the beach, some island with a fancy hotel I can't remember the name of, La Jolla Cove, a hike near my sisters's house, and a temple session at the San Diego temple. We had a great time...and I got to meet my sister's beau! He is really cool:)
La Jolla Cove
Seals are to the left. I love the sound they make! It's quite cathartic!
San Diego temple. It was a little windy, and chilly:(
This is San Clemente...such a cute, quaint little town...very cozy!
Here is the condo where we stayed. It was huge and very nice! One of the girls' family owns it so we stayed there for free!
Here is the view from our condo. Every morning I woke up to the sound of waves. It was so relaxing and rejuvenating.


April dropped me off at San Clemente and this is our first night together with the girls! It was SOOO much fun catching up!
Morning run at the beach, including prego Katie!
Too funny we were all wearing forms of pink:)
We went on a super fun bike ride along the beach.
Chocolate covered bananas on our bike ride tour!
Sweet beach cruisers. I want one now!
This was on our whale watching tour, which was more like a seal and dolphin watching tour, but it was fun nonetheless!
Beth had this great idea one night to do a bonfire and so I suggested tinfoil dinners. We went to the swapmeet and bought fresh California produce and made delicious dinners! Too bad they took forever to cook, but they were scrumdidlyupmtios!
I started the fire with only one match!
A few other activities were eating out, sprinkles cupcakes, and shopping of course. As well as late, late, late night chats, painting toenails, watching funny old high school videos, and a Sunday devotional. My girls are awesome!
Breakfast at a doughnut shop on our last day:)
Right before heading out to the airport. Notice some of us have pink and purple stripes in our hair? Totally Katie's idea! She thought we had to do something "high schoolish." Perfect!
To my girls! I sure love y'all (I can say that because I live in Texas) and look up to and admire you!
Looking forward to our next 10 year reunion in Europe!
















No comments:
Post a Comment