Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet 3 year old!

I cannot believe that my dear sweet Olivia looks so grown up:)  She just turned 3 recently, and I just am in denial about it.  We still call her "Baby," but she really is so big now!  She can count almost perfectly to 20, can sing the ABC song, loves to sing and dance, knows her colors, and loves to look like a Princess.  Ahh, it starts so young:)  We love our precious little 3 year old!  

Lucky girl got to have two cakes since we had a birthday party with friends at a bird shop the week-end before her birthday, and then another cake the day of her birthday, when Grandma and cousins were here.  

  By the way, this Princess cake topper goes everywhere with her....well, until it recently disappeared!  My husband thinks I got rid of it, but I really can't find it anywhere:)

Olivia' friend birthday party at the bird shop.  

 Jackson loved holding the bird, but he was so heavy the lady at the shop was afraid Olivia couldn't hold him so, see below what she got!  

 She wasn't so sure at first about the bird, especially since it was trying to climb all over her, but we got some cute shots! 

 Here's my "ahem" awesome cake...Okay, so making cakes isn't my forte.   It was a black bean chocolate cake which is actually grain free.  The frosting is also dairy free. It did taste yummy but I'm not good at making thinks look all fancy.  To each his own talents, I guess?


They also got to hold  a dragon lizard, who got in a fight with a sibling and lost a leg, Yikes!  All in all, we had lots of fun celebrating her two week long birthday.  Livy is still talking about her birthday being in March and that she got to have cake...oh and the Princess cake topper.  You go girl!

No comments: