Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter guests

 I hosted our ward playgroup activity and we had a fun Easter egg hunt, and an amazing turnout, despite the really cold, windy weather!  

Yes, Olivia is shoe-less.  I can't keep them on her feet, but I am at least glad that she wore her jacket!
 Doing a fun science activity with the kids.  I had the kids guess which things would be easiest to blow and they then tried to blow them with a straw and we had a lot of fun figuring out who got the most guesses correct!



 My family came to town for Easter and we got to also celebrate Olivia's birthday.  Here's Olivia dying eggs with grandma.  
 My kids with cousins, Grandma and Allen, and daddy.  
 Here's the crew we had at our house Easter week-end, minus Esther:(
 All the kiddos after finding their loot!  
 Playing at the park:)
 Cute cousins!
Everyone looked so cute in their Easter clothes.  The little girls all got dresses and the boys got ties from Grandma.  
 I love it when my kids take photos together.  They hug each other and just melt my heart!
 My mom and Allen's last day was eventful!  We went and fed the ducks and then to the zoo for about 4 hours before taking them to the airport.  What a fun time we had!

No comments: