So, Kirk and I have looked at several options and are considering foster care. I received an email the other day about a new project called Safe Families. Watching this video really touched me and all I can say is "Amen sister!" We do forget that everything we have isn't ours! It all belongs to God! He has blessed me so much, and I am excited when the chance comes to repay him!
Feel free to pass along this video. Hopefully we can inspire as many families as possible to do this!
Safe Families :: Join Safe Families? : Be a Safe Family Volunteer
Feel free to pass along this video. Hopefully we can inspire as many families as possible to do this!
Safe Families :: Join Safe Families? : Be a Safe Family Volunteer
1 comment:
Hey- I know its random to message you but I wanted to say that you guys are very selfless to consider foster care. There are so many children that need people like you. We just adopted and were sealed to our 3 beautiful girls in December. We were their foster parents for a year. We chose to open our home and become foster parents after we found out we could not have children. It has been the hardest thing we have ever done and also the greatest blessing in our lives.
I know that you will find blessings from it also. I wish you guys the very best.
Cali Smith (Merrell)
Post a Comment