Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mighty Mud Dash

We got a group together of 16 people and ran the Mighty Mud Dash in Grand Prairie this past Saturday.  It was a 5k with obstacles and lots of MUD.  I was really worried about running in it, but it turned out to be fairly easy, and too much fun!  Next year, we are going to do team costumes with socks so we don't get cuts on our legs, and it's gonna rock!  Kirk ran with me because he is the best cheerleader ever and I'm so grateful!  You can't tell how muddy I am, but my clothes are completely soaked:)
 Dancing around to the music!
 The aftermath....we felt so tough:)
We ran the race collectively as a group and it took us 47 minutes.  Kirk thought that was too easy and decided to run it a second time for time....he compelted the whole course in 22 minutes...and he got TOTALLY FILTHY!  I had already gotten hosed down by the fire truck hoses, which was quite cold by the way, so I look really clean:)  Thanks babe, for being the best cheerleader...on and off the course!  So glad I married you:)

No comments: