Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Dear Friend's Baby shower

 The kids watched Rio while we had the shower because Daddy was out of town.  They look so cute here! 
 Here is Katie, at 36 weeks I think, and Heidi who helped host the shower.  Beautiful ladies, and beautiful people.  
 Jackson is quite the photographer and after I showed him how to take pictures, he proceeded for the next 20 minutes or so taking shots of everyone and everything!  I made this face, and he said, "Mom, don't make that face!"  So he took another photo: see below...
 He said this one was much better.  Well, I guess I have a budding photographer on my hands.  


1 comment:

Heather said...

Jessica did you know that Katie was in my ward back here in VA when Joseph and I were first married?! Crazy small world! Hope you and Kirk are well! xoxox