Okay, so I am a slacker and totally forgot to do back to school photos, so I finally did them! Jackson was even holding my car keys....shudder. I'm not quite ready for that! He asked me the other day when we could drive. I told him not until he was 16 so now he is excited! He says he's a teenager sometimes. I think it's because of a book we've read called "Love You Forever." I love that book!
This is Addi, the little girl that we carpool with. They are great friends and play well together.
Jackson goes to preschool at the rec center twice a week and wishes he went more! He pretty much adores Miss Jill! As do all her students. She has been teaching for 22 years and is really good at what she does. He even accidentally called me Miss Jill the other day. Once he told me he even loves her more. I know better, but she really is great!


1 comment:
You're kids are getting so big! Cute looking family Jess!
Post a Comment