Thursday, May 17, 2012

7 children


I watched my sisters 5 kids, along with my 2 for a week back in March.  I now know that I could never have 7 children permanently of my own, but it was sure a fun week while they were here:)  It was a blur of a week, but we had a great time together!  I love my nieces and nephews to pieces. 

 We played outside. a lot.  

 I am amazed at how much Livy and Ashlyn look alike! 

 These pictures are from the Aquarium at Fair Park.  The kids had a blast!

 This was an albino alligator. He didn't even move at all!

 We spent most our time out at Stingray Bay.  The kids really enjoyed petting them and getting all wet!
Total blackmail picture.
That shark is twice her size!
Love this photo!  The boys enjoyed the sharks and figuring out which was which.  

No comments: