~ Kirk ~ Jess ~ Jackson ~ Olivia ~ hoping for baby #3 through adoption!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Last produce from the garden for the year :(
This was the last of the fruits from our labors this year. I am so sad, but I didn't even plant anything for the winter. I didn't have it in me. I am hoping to try again next spring though. There is so much to be learned!
Good job! We made yet another unsuccessful attempt at gardening this year and it may be our last for a while. We just don't have green thumbs at our house! Love the family pictures by the way!
1 comment:
Good job! We made yet another unsuccessful attempt at gardening this year and it may be our last for a while. We just don't have green thumbs at our house! Love the family pictures by the way!
Post a Comment