As always, I was dreading family pictures. Poor Livy is only the second child, and already I have less photos of her than Jackson. Oh well, Kirk will just have to make good money to pay the therapists later :) Good thing we have one in the family...haha. Anyway, I finally made the apt. the day before and scrambled some outfits together, realizing afterward, that year after year, we kind of look the same. So, I promise next year, we'll go with a totally original location and color scheme. A huge thanks to my friend for putting up with our crazy family. The children were pretty much impossible, and yet, she still managed to get some great shots! Kamie, you are awesome! Thanks:) Here are some of my faves!
She wasn't happy, despite all our efforts. All she wanted to do was.......well what Gillespie's do best! EAT!!! I thought this was cute. She has a smarty in her mouth.










1 comment:
cute family!
Post a Comment