One afternoon, I decided to be all sorts of crafty and felt like getting some awesome mommy points, so I made some play dough and we created this fantabulous snow man. You can see that the play dough didn't stay in one color for long, but morphed into this ty-dye creation. Now, it's just all blue:)
I wanted to snap a shot of the two of us and I made a funny face, then Jackson kept asking me to do more and more, so this is what we spent the next while doing. It was lots of fun to see what faces we could each come up with, and then of course, laughing at the photos afterward.
This is one of my favorites!
Jackson thought this one was hilarious. He couldn't quite figure out how I got my lips like that.
I just love my little buddy!

1 comment:
You are such a great mom Jess. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment