Sunday, April 3, 2011

What we've been up to...

 We finally figured out what was causing all the health issues with Olivia and she is now completely off of gluten and casein and doing really well.  She will eat almost anything!  Here she is having chicken, broccoli, and quinoa.  
 I watched my friends boys for about 5 days and we had so much fun.  One day, we made cupcakes and the boys had a blast.  It was so nice having built in friends and gave me hope that maybe I can handle more children...if only I could guarantee they were like the Larsen boys!  
 One of the boys favorite activities is playing with their trains.
 Here is Jackson is his T-ball uniform that is entirely too big, but adorable.  I have also recently discovered that Jackson can feed the baby (like as in baby food) and it is really helpful because then I can get her other food ready while he feeds her.  She is quite impatient while I am getting food ready so I have to be creative and not mind messes! 
 Kirk is Jackson's T-Ball coach and they are both having a blast.  It is hilarious to watch the 3-4 year old team.  They follow the ball in clumps and don't know what they're doing but it's cute and a good way to burn a little energy!  Jackson is in the middle in the group picture.  
 Jackson wanted his picture taken at the park, like the baby.  He never wants to be left out of the fun and is really good at cheesing for the camera lately!
Oh my sweet girl.  I could eat you up all day!  We are so blessed to have so many parks around here, and so many friends that like to come and play with us there.  We love Texas!

3 comments:

Jamie Dana said...

What a relief that you figured out Olivia's eating issues. I am sure you are so relieved.

Jackson looks so cute in his t-ball uniform. We sure miss you guys.

Jenny said...

Welcome to the Gluten Free world! Let me know if you need any tips. Sofia has been GF (though not dairy-free) for well over a year now, so I've learned some tricks especially when it comes to eating out. It makes life a little harder with dietary restrictions, but oh so worth it to have a happy healthier child!

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Ditto to Jenny's words. I'm glad they found out what was bothering Olivia!