Sunday, April 3, 2011

We love cupcakes!

Oh my goodness.  I cannot believe my baby is one!  Olivia had a birthday this past Wednesday.  I had the baby playgroup from the early childhood PTA over and we had some gluten/casein free cupcakes, muffins, and fruit and just let the kiddos play.  It was a little crowded, but fun.  

 We had an official birthday party for Olivia at the park yesterday.  It was so much fun.  Both parties, she ate up her cupcakes, and especially loved the frosting, as any child usually does.  I was surprised how yummy the gluten and casein free cupcakes were.  If I were smarter, I would have frozen them for later in case we go to another birthday party, but we liked em so much that they are now gone!  Here is Olivia with her new walker toy and she ADORES it.  Poor baby has to fight Jackson over everything as naturally he thinks all the toys are his!  
  Chowing down on her cupcake!  
 Jackson is obsessed with Olivia's hands.  Sometimes it's cute, like in this picture...otherwise, he is usually hurting her.   
 Olivia and Sam had a joint party.  We had a "roaring" good time!
 My new favorite family photo!  
She looks so big here!  What would I do without my sweet sweet girl?  She makes me feel so complete!  I can't imagine our family without her.  We are so blessed to have our beautiful children.  

1 comment:

Jamie Dana said...

I can't believe Olivia is one! What a year, right? You and Kirk are such great parents. What lucky kids you have!