Friday, April 29, 2011

More of Grandma

Now I am wishing I were better at taking pictures.  I think this might be one of the only shots I got of Jackson with my grandma.  She loved bringing out this rather scary looking monkey that he really loved.  It was cute to watch her play with him!  
Grandma playing t-ball with the kids.  This was the summer of 2009.  We had a huge get together with both sides of my mom and dad's family, if you can believe it at my uncle Brent's house.  This was the last time I saw grandma out of the house, fully dressed, make-up and all!
 Here is my mom's cousin, Fred on the left and on the other side, his wife.  Next to Fred is my grandma and my mom's cousin.  My grandma and my mom's cousin died within one week of each other.  I attended both of their grave side services in one day.
This is my mom's uncle and aunt Tom & Wilma.  Uncle Tom just passed away this week too.  It is so sad they all went so close together but they must be having a joyous reunion on the other side!  I am grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and the peace and assurance that we can see our loved ones again if we are faithful and endure to the end.

No comments: