So, it is almost February but I am making myself accountable for my goals for this new year:
1) R.E.D. We are challenging the primary kids in our ward to Read Every Day in their scriptures and I am so glad because I need to be better too! I can also improve in my personal prayers.
2) I am focusing big time on emergency preparedness lately, which is kind of huge and all-encompassing because it includes having adequate food storage, getting our legal documents in place (i.e. living will and last testament, etc.) and getting out of debt (i.e. paying off the baby, car, student loans, and mortgage). I am highly motivated so if you have some stuff around your house that you don't want to do, you can hire me! HEHE
I LOVE the new year as it feels so revitalizing and refreshing to know that I can start anew and continue on the goals I didn't finish last year. It is a great time for reflection and to re-motivate myself to reach for my dreams.
So, here's to a belated Happy New Year! May you achieve the things that are MOST important and may good things come your way!
1 comment:
Haha I love the paying off baby part. It's true, but it sounds funny that you need to pay her off :)You've got a busy list!
Post a Comment