Saturday, October 2, 2010

Potty Time and props to Kirk

Well, we did it!  We survived day one of potty training and I am proud to say that Jackson did WAY better than I thought he would.  We are so proud of our growing boy.  He looked so cute in his undies today.  I will get a picture soon and post it.  AND, I didn't have to lock him in his room at bed time.  He stayed in his bed and didn't cry at all, or try to come out.  I am praying tomorrow goes as well.

Props to Kirk, who almost single handedly did the potty training today AND took care of the baby for much of the day.  Yes, I got mastitis for round #3.  It was crazy painful and wiped me out for the afternoon anyway, but things are looking up and I am hoping it continues to go away!  Just FYI, in case you didn't already know, my husband is wicked AWESOME! Thanks babe, I sure love ya!

1 comment:

Kirsten and Eric said...

I was thinking about you this weekend and wondering how it was going with Jackson. That's great that he did so well! Sorry about the mastitis. Dang it seems like you've been getting that a ton. Hopefully there won't be any more of that!