Well, it is day four of potty training and I think he has got it! We'll see if it holds while out and about and/or traveling. But at home, he is a champ! Mind you, he still gets pee all over the floor because he hasn't quite mastered aim while on the little potty, but he is already pooping in the potty and had a clean pull-up even though I took him to the gym with me so I could teach this morning and also when he woke up from his nap. He even came out of his room tonight to pee after I put him to bed. All I can say is WOW. The reading material I had was fantastic--thanks Christina, for recommending this book!
I also read the following book which had many great tips that were quite helpful.
Bye Bye diapers! Hello Big Boy. He is SOOOO Proud of himself. I am so relieved things are going so well! Here he is sporting his Tow Mater undies!
I have also been giving Jackson a massage every night. It is called Qigong and is used for children with autism but works for any kids having behavior problems. Here is their site if you want to learn more!
http://www.qsti.org/QST_parents.html.
No comments:
Post a Comment