Wednesday, March 31, 2010

She's Here!

Olivia's little heart didn't handle the transfusion so she was delivered yesterday afternoon by emergency c-section at 4:25 pm. She weighed 4 lbs. and was 16 inches. She has several issues that are being treated in the NICU but we are doing okay. Please continue to keep this sweet angel in your prayers! She is a fighter for sure:)

20 comments:

russandkatie said...

congratulations!!! she has come to an amazing family and will be blessed I'm sure!

M-Z-T said...

Best wishes! How are you doing Jess? At least she was above the 4lb mark.

Chris and Chelsey said...

Hey sis, we hope you're feeling OK and are praying for you, Olivia and Kirk! Keep updating us, we appreciate keepin in the know.

Jenny said...

Jess, your family has been in our daily prayers for several weeks now and will continue to be. Olivia couldn't have come to a better family. You are amazing!! Please keep us updated.

The Woods said...

Welcome baby Olivia! Keep hanging in there Mom and Dad. We'll keep praying for you new family.

Allison Hill said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name Olivia. Let us know if we can help you guys out in any way. We'd love to have Jackson over again sometime!

{lex} said...

We are so excited for you guys to be able to love your little Olivia now here in person. She couldn't have come to more of a fun and loving family than yours. Congratulations

The Larsens said...

I can't wait to meet the precious angel. You are a wonderful example, Jess, of the importance of families. You have your priorities straight. I'm sure God has been blessing you through this time and will continue to do so. So many people are out here are praying for you and love you and your lovely family so much.

Unknown said...

Congrats! What a beautiful name! We will definitely keep all of you in our prayers! She couldn't have come to a better family!

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

Haacke's are thinking of you and Olivia.

Jamie Dana said...

She has hair!!! Not that I was expecting a bald baby after I saw how much hair Jackson had. But still, it is fun to wonder what she will look like and then to actually see her.

She is so cute!!! I am proud of you Jess. You are a fabulous mother and and equally wonderful friend.

April said...

I'm grateful to have you as my sister and friend, Jess. Remember those days when we started to realize we were friends? I was thinking about that today when I was calling you, how it's years later and you're a mom twice over now. Life's journey is fascinating, and I'm glad to share it with you! I'm so excited to see you all this summer!

haackeh said...

Congrats Jess! She is a little miracle. We will keep praying for you and your family. You all really are special and I know Heavenly Father is watching over you.

Bobvila said...

So glad she made it here! And you made it so long! So excited to meet her! We love you and your little family!

LauraBro said...

isn't medical amazing?!!! she will be in my prayers---congrats--what an angel!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations! We're praying for you!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Oh she's adorable! And good for you getting her so BIG for how early she is! Four pounds is AWESOME!!! Boo to having to deliver early, but you got her so far along you've gotta feel good about that! What a cutie sister Jackson has:)
As always please let me know when I can take Jackson/deliver a meal/whatever! Can't wait to meet that gorgeous girl!

Mimi said...

Jess, she looks gorgeous! I am glad you are both doing well. Lots of prayers are being said for you, Olivia and your family at this time! Congratulations!

Robertson Family said...

Congratulations Jessica and Kirk! Having a baby in the NICU is hard! We will keep you in our prayers! Olivia is a beautiful name! She is one lucky girl. What a wonderful family to become apart of! Congrats again and good luck!

marcus said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her.