Monday, March 29, 2010

For One More Day

I finished a quick, easy read titled, "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom last week. This novel is based on a true story. It is a powerful depiction of a mother's love for her son, and I really enjoyed it. I am struck by the power and influence women have as mothers. Mothering is some of the hardest work because we are not rewarded for our daily seemingly invisible acts of love, yet they are what makes this world go round! I am proud to be a stay at home mother and to have the responsibility to rear children in this world. It is a daunting task, but I think I am up for it...at least today:) Thank heavens I'm not on my own!

Sorry there is no picture of the book, for some reason it won't load right now....arrggghhhh!

1 comment:

Bobvila said...

This is a really great book! I loved it, too! Glad you got in some good reading.