Thanks Christine for letting me know about the sales and thanks Kirsten for your help and company! Today, I learned how to tie a bow! That may sound so silly to some, but I am proud of myself:) I am grateful that I know so many talented and amazing people. Thanks for sharing your gifts with me!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Nesting:)
I have so many projects that I want to get done right now. Amy has reminded me that it is because I am in the nesting phase. So true! Why is it that growing a child from scratch isn't enough? We pregnant ladies have to fill our lives with even more tiring tasks and things to do! I must say, it has been fun working on all my projects and goals for this year...for the most part:) Here is my latest project.
Thanks Christine for letting me know about the sales and thanks Kirsten for your help and company! Today, I learned how to tie a bow! That may sound so silly to some, but I am proud of myself:) I am grateful that I know so many talented and amazing people. Thanks for sharing your gifts with me!
Thanks Christine for letting me know about the sales and thanks Kirsten for your help and company! Today, I learned how to tie a bow! That may sound so silly to some, but I am proud of myself:) I am grateful that I know so many talented and amazing people. Thanks for sharing your gifts with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those look so good! I LOVE how the pink ones turned out. You should definitely do more of those!
Hahaha!!!! I love it! I love that you are so gung ho about all these projects and am happy to help in whatever way possible (except tying bows!). These turned out super cute by the way!
Post a Comment