~Learning how to tie a bow for crafting,
~Blogging,
~Talented, supportive, kind, thoughtful, loving, giving, and beautiful on the inside and outside friends (the list could go on)
~An amazing and loving family (on both sides) who continues to be a great support to us through thick and thin (this list would be way too long to name everything too)
~My healthy pregnancy thus far
~My jobs! All THREE of them--SAHM, fitness instructor and baby-sitting:)
~My son who helps me learn and grow and who makes me laugh every day and appreciate the simple things in life
~Last but definitely not least, my wonderful husband who is ever the optimist, unselfish, and a happy, FUNNY person
I am beaming with joy and feel so blessed just thinking about how blessed I am! Try this activity each day and you, too will see that even on the hardest of days, there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for!
Here are a few more pictures from our cruise for your enjoyment (they are all from Cozumel, Mexico)
2 comments:
Awe, you know we love ya Jess
Hey, I just stumbled on your blog and was so glad I did. It is so cute and I love all your pictures. It looks like your cruise was a blast! We have a blog too if you want to check it out. allisonhill22.blogspot.com. See you on Sunday! :)
P.S. I am SOO sorry that I missed your baby shower last weekend. I have a gift for you that I'll try to drop off sometime soon. Hope you are doing well! :)
Post a Comment