Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's raining good news!

We have had so many good things happen this past week. I am just waiting for a bomb to drop, but we feel so blessed for a number of reasons:

1) My 4 month check-up at the Dr. went amazing yesterday. The baby has still not developed any problems from what we can see which is wonderful! We also found out the Dr. was wrong about something she had previously told us which makes our situation look a little less bleak.
2) Kirk recently got a promotion to Senior Manager! I am so proud of him. He works so hard!
3) We are in the process of buying a new home. It's freaky and I feel like I am signing my life away, but we are very excited. More news to come as it unfolds...
4) Bring on the pink, because we found out yesterday that Jackson will have a baby SISTER to smother next year! We are thrilled :)

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We are living proof that miracles still happen today and I can feel great strength from all of your efforts!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on everything!! What an exciting time!! :D

The Christensen Family said...

Woo Hoo!! How exciting!

mer and mel said...

Oh, that makes me so happy! I am so glad that things seem to be going ok. And a girl?! How exciting! Good luck with your house-buying. Ours was a bit stressful, so I Hope yours goes better than ours :)

M-Z-T said...

Congrats Jess!

I just went through the house buying stuff and yes, while you feel you are signing your life away with that rainforest stack of papers, know that you are securing some good tax deductions and the fact that you can put a hole in the wall wherever you want. You can paint the walls whatever you want. As long as you buy within your means, you can do it! Believe me, just take a deep breath and keep on top of things.

Exciting!

critts said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is all such exciting news!

The Woods said...

Awesome! Those are all great things to celebrate. Congrats on them all.

Jamie Dana said...

That is awesome.

Mimi said...

Congratulations Jessica! I am so excited for you, Kirk, and Jackson! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!